June 4, 2007

My Last 2 Days in Cowtown :-(

Quickly my trip came to an end on Monday June 4th.

Sunday was a day of rest for all, CM & I headed back to the city to recover from the last 3 nights out. We got some snacks and settled in on the couch to have a nap and watch a movie. For dinner one of CM's best friends made us dinner at her house. Dinner was fabulous and the company was great. CM has some really great friends over there... I will be happy to move out there when we get married ;-)

Monday I spent the day with JMA. We planned to do some shopping in Kennsington, but that ended around noon when we discovered a rooftop patio that served Margaritas and Sangria... so we spend the afternoon relaxing on the rooftop and having some quality time. Until I had to head out to the airport :-(

Good-bye was sad, especially for me to say by to CM, he was the best host ever, I hate that I don't see him more often. Thanks Merks!!

No comments: