January 24, 2007

New Sport

So my friend JR sent me to this site... Pillow Fight League ... recommending I join. Apparently I seem the type to beat other women with a pillow. I'm wondering if anyone else thinks I'd be good at this. I think I might be better at Mud Wrestling, but who knows.

I found the rules especially entertaining.

The Official PFL Rules

  1. Women Fighters Only. No Exceptions.
  1. Fights have a five minute time limit and are won via pinfall, surrender, or referee stoppage. If a fight ends at the time limit with no winner, a winner is declared by a three-judge committee
  1. Punching, leg drops, clotheslines, submission holds, and other moves are allowed as long as a pillow is used to execute the attack.
  1. Preventing an opponents' pillow strike by holding her pillow results in a warning from the referee. Judges may choose to include these warnings as part of their judging criteria if a fight goes the distance.
  1. No eye-gouging, biting, scratching, hair pulling, or low blows.
  1. No rude, lewd, or suggestive behavior.
  1. Loading a pillow with a foreign object such as a brick is strictly forbidden

Number six I find interesting... no rude, lewd or 'suggestive' behaviour... I'm wondering how much more suggestive it could be. The girls are in skimpy clothes pillow fighting. I don't know about you but sounds like something straight out of a teenaged boys fantasy.

No comments: