April 30, 2007

Rollerblading Season is Here!!

Look out pedestrians but more importantly drivers I'm on the road with wheels on!!!

For any of you who have seen me Rollerblade before you know I'm no expert, for those who haven't I'm no expert ;-) . Well yesterday I got on my Rollerblades for my first time this year. The first time is always the hardest, but this year wasn't as bad as past years. I could attribute that to ice skating parties this winter, or it could be that I've hit my head so many times I don't actually realize how bad I am, either way I was out there and so far without incident. Well almost without incident. I ran into a fence, but it was by choice, it was either the fence or the Lake Shore off ramp. I think I made a wise choice. I scared a few pedestrians along the way as well, but no one was hurt.

I'm looking forward to perfecting my skills this year... maybe even learn a few tricks :-)

No comments: